samlak's latest activity

• S
    samlak replied to the thread 1xWPA.
    Don't worry friend i cracked it today. Thanks
  • S
    samlak replied to the thread 1xWPA.
    Sorry file did not attach.
  • S
    samlak posted the thread 1xWPA in WPA Packet Cracking.
    ESSID: SpectrumSetup-AA BSSID: 52:78:71:87:34:A8 Known Default Mask: unknown Country Of Origin: US Attempts already made: no luck with...
  • S
    samlak replied to the thread [SOLVED] 1xWPA.
    can u please tell where to get updated list for Askey routers
  • S
    Thanks
  • S
    Thanks
  • S
    samlak reacted to pretorian's post in the thread Pace 5268 with Like Like.
    try phone mumbers for the area 75 % of those have been local numbers of the area still wish a key existed toss the netgear psk list at...
  • S
    samlak posted the thread [SOLVED] 1xWPA in WPA Packet Cracking.
    ESSID: 5A:5B:3B:27:1E:4B BSSID: SpectrumSetup-4D Country Of Origin: US Attempts already made: Tried Netgear wordlist, tried askey...
  • S
    samlak posted the thread TP_Link xxxx in Wireless Cracking.
    Does anyone know the keyspace for TP_Link, Is there any word list generator. Thanks
  • S
    samlak replied to the thread Pace 5268.
    Yes it is a bear, I tried 3 of them but none of them is crackable, I have not tried pskracker -full, but tested 589 and 599 separately...
  • S
    samlak posted the thread Pace 5268 in Wireless Cracking.
    Need some help on ATTxxxxxxx, I have few PMKID's tested with pskracker 589 and 599 but no luck. I am sure if not all most of them have...
  • S
    Thanks Again
  • S
    Thanks I hope u don't mind telling, which netgear wordlist u are using, I can't find this in my wordlist.
  • S
    samlak posted the thread [SOLVED] 1xWPA in WPA Packet Cracking.
    ESSID: SpectrumSetup-E0 BSSID: 44:AD:B1:47:41:E6 Country Of Origin: US Tried a short Netgear list and some Askey password found on...
  • S
    I am not sure but when i did OUI lookup is get this: Results for MAC address 44ADB153BC0E Found 1 results. MAC Address/OUIVendor...