Search results

1. E

Can HASHKILLER add SHA1 UTF16 to is ALGO list?

UTF16le is the wrong algo (the only one that is close to what I need). There is nothing in the dropdown menu so I can add to escrow for the algo I need. I have never not paid. Just going to call it a day, sorry to bug you Thanks -Nick
  2. E

Ok , I give up. In the future in you support SHA1 UTF16 hashes let me know
  3. E

I posted in the link you sent and was taken down immediately,
  4. E

I put $50 BTC per hash, I wanted to make sure that is ok. I have never not paid, you can see it in my feedback.
  5. E

Thanks again - I posted it. As discussed "only posting this for others on the thread" SHA1 UTF16 is not listed in the dropdown for the ALGO's.
  6. E

Thanks - Again I apologize for the confusion, should have clarified.
  7. E

And apologize for the confusion.
  8. E

I have so much work, I have little time to figure it out for a couple of hashes.
  9. E

I guess my real question is how do I put money in my ESCROW so I can post on paid recovery. I should have clarified this.
  10. E

Sorry guys - Yes I am a cracker, have been for years. When you do to https://hashkiller.io/listmanager - You can upload hashes - But under the dropdown for the ALGO - It does not show SHA1 UTF16. I am trying to figure out how to pay with bitcoin because my last post was taken down because it...
  11. E

I am confused - There is nowhere to type - It just has a drop-down menu and it is not an option.
  12. E

Can HASHKILLER add SHA1 UTF16 to is ALGO list? Thanks
  13. E

HUGE word-lists duplicate remover and merge tool

This is sick BTW, you the man
  14. E

Hashcat Brute Force - All Charsets

Send $40 BTC - Thanks
  15. E

Got you - So NTLM would be ?1?1?1?1 - because it only requires one character (UTF8)
  16. E

I spent 3 out of 8 days using --encoding-to=UTF16le - Woops I will send you $40 BTC for the help, I will send more if you tell me how to use rainbow tables for UTF16 Also, I will give you $100 BTC if you can crack this one - 8160818a99560e8d26e6ec3c17028462a78934fb verse me waiting however...
  17. E

I have a question why do you have to do ?1?2?1?2 instead of ?1?1?1?1
  18. E

HAHA I love you! I got it! C:\Users\nsquires\Desktop\hashcat-4.1.0>hashcat64.exe -m 100 "C:\HASH.txt" --hex-charset -1 ?a -a 3 -2 00 ?1?2?1?2?1?2?1?2?1?2?1?2?1 ?2 --outfile-autohex-disable -O
  19. E

Now that I know how to create UTF16 Hash I can mess around with it, I don't want to keep bugging you.
  20. E

Why can't I be as smart as you, I dig in and try to wrap my head around this. My goal is to brute force UTF16 hash using all known charsets. I understand you the password length is double so I did ?1 (16 times for a 8 char password) but get invalid hex char...