Search results

1. M

xxx k H/s

What kinda H/S for WPA2 do you get with a rig like that?
  2. M

xxx k H/s

does it need to be running?
  3. M

xxx k H/s

Wed Oct 13 19:10:13 2021 +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | NVIDIA-SMI 470.57.02 Driver Version: 470.57.02 CUDA Version: 11.4 | |-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+ | GPU Name...
  4. M

xxx k H/s

I only used --force for the benchmark, and never usuallly use workload 4 - was just trying to see the best I could achieve - does this seem low for my setup - 4 y.o laptop,,, :-/
  5. M

xxx k H/s

This seems the be the best I can achieve... any advice or is this the best I can hope for with -m 22000 udo hashcat -b -m 22000 -w 4 -D 1,2,3 -O --force hashcat (v6.2.4-66-gee3eb21a0) starting in benchmark mode You have enabled --force to bypass dangerous warnings and...
  6. M

Stolen router WPA cracking needed

I politely asked for assistance cracking...
  7. M

SSID = 'Come-and-get-it!!!' lol
  8. M

yeah the default password didn't work - my missus tried it on her phone
  9. M

I'll try and grab the handshake again its online again... I'm not bothered about the router its just a bit of fun on my part and I guess with them too -
  10. M

I obviously have internet, don't I Gee? 👊💦
  11. M

xxx k H/s

When a hashcat benchmark produces a result such as 120 kH/s (my Dell inspiron 7577, NVidia GeForce 1050i, -m 22000 D- 1,2 -w 3)... does this mean its trying 12,000 passwords a second, or is it rehashing 12,000 passwords a seconds, i.e. if theres 16388 iterations of the wpa2 algorithm, does it...
  12. M

aha - it wasn't robbed or anything - changed suppliers so left the router on the recycle bin if it was any good to anyone - they'e done this for a bit of a pisstake i guess - i just thought it'd be neat to get into it and change it to something else lol
  13. M

how did you get the geo from the hash = if its from Wigle its cos I uploaded it lol
  14. M

I know where it is - its a few doors down - i want to get into it
  15. M

Someone stole our router and has renamed the ssid weStoleIt - i've tried all online wpa crackers and also hashcat with Most Probable 1.8 Billion passkeys and no avail - anyone fancy having a crack at this? the hash is...