Milzo

Moderator+
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Credits
edit....

Due to skim reading i made an arse of it, download directly from weakpass.com

or the alternative way in attachment, nevertheless it should end all questions on where to fetch wordlists.

LastNightEngineer

Reaction score
Credits
Great minds think alike, I got a bit of inspiration from the guy that wasn't having much joy with an MD5 list. I'm making a few simple base lists to get people going. Currently got one on test. Granted there's much more in there than my small collection of random sources.

jimbas

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for the list, one question.. any idea why using this list i'm getting super slow hashpower ? :P from 4G to 4M H/s (but if I use a rule, it increases to 3G H/s)

any idead ?

tls again!

Milzo

Moderator+
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Credits
jimbas said:
Thanks for the list, one question.. any idea why using this list i'm getting super slow hashpower ? :P from 4G to 4M H/s

tls again!
You need to give your gpu more work to do, try using rules with you dictonaries and you'll see it maintain a higher speed.

Oh and increase your workload profile to 3

WPA2

Reaction score
Credits
Cheers for the download, just wondering but what is this list made up off ?

taco

Reaction score
Credits
i have an 80gig wordlist that though rather large and could be probably culled out some, but i would be happy to post it zipped somewhere if anyone knows a hosting place that takes such large file, also DAMN my upload is 2mbs so it would take awhile! I am open to suggestions

-DDNK-

Cracker
Reaction score
Credits
taco said:
i have an 80gig wordlist that though rather large and could be probably culled out some, but i would be happy to post it zipped somewhere if anyone knows a hosting place that takes such large file, also DAMN my upload is 2mbs so it would take awhile! I am open to suggestions
Compress is with 7-ZIP and upload to Dropbox maybe.

Lagx65

Cracker
Reaction score
Credits
taco said:
Any updates to that wordlist my friend? Would love to get a copy of it.

Jomtek

Cracker
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks ! Great help for my Hash Bruteforcer ! haha good job bro

hacker

Reaction score
Credits
Queria sabe qual é o texto desse hash 64adbddee16dbd3ed58373c9670b7daa tente mais nunca da certo o site sempre da isso [font="courier new", Courier, monospace]64adbddee16dbd3ed58373c9670b7daa MD5 : [/font][font="courier new", Courier, monospace]Googlebot/2.1[space](+http://www.googlebot.com/bot.html). [/font]

hacker

Reaction score
Credits
Translation: I wanted to know what the text of this hash is 64adbddee16dbd3ed58373c9670b7daa try never more than right the site always does this: Googlebot / 2.1 [color = rgb (255, 255, 51)] [space] (+ http: //www.googlebot. com / bot.html). [/ color]

Spork_Schivago

Reaction score
Credits
taco said:
If I send you a 128GB thumb drive, and pay for return shipping, will you put the list on the thumb drive for me and mail it back? I'd pay for the envelope and everything. If so, could you PM me your address as to where to send the thumb drive?

Also, did you ever try 7-Zipping it, as someone suggested, to see if it makes it smaller? It'd be nice if I could send just a 64GB thumb drive.
Thanks!