Must Read - Rules and Guidelines for Posting to WPA Packet Cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawbs

Staff member
Cracker
Reaction score
Credits
Before submitting to this forum section, please ensure you have read the rules linked below & the guidelines.

Paying extra attention to these rules:

Rule #3_ No double posting or unnecessary thread bumping (1 per 24 hours). Any double posting will lead to removing BOTH of your posts
Rule #9_ Do NOT hijack others' threads (Hijacking = Requesting in other members' threads). You will get your post removed.
Rule #10_ Be specific when naming your thread. No "please help!", "can you please"... etc.
Rule #14_ DO NOT use other online services like the GPUHASH.me website and try to get the password / key for free here on the hashkiller.io forums, (you will be banned immediately). If the gpuhash.me website fails to crack your password, then it's OK for you to post here on the hashkiller.io forums.

---Guidelines for submitting WPA handshakes---

Attachments must be compressed (.zip / .gz / .7z) - PMKID's & .22000 may be posted directly into the thread

2. Please do not clean your *.cap file. Post your original (uncleaned) *.cap file, also.

3. Attach both the .cap and the .hccapx files in your post whenever possible.

4. When posting state the name of the AP (network) you wish to test.

5. Provide any additional information you can such as......
- Language for the wordlists.
- Detail the efforts you have already made to test the handshake.
- Type of network if known.
- Any information known about the target network or the person who set the password which may be useful. This helps with list selection.

Feel free to copy and paste this template:

ESSID:
BSSID:
Known Default Mask:
Country Of Origin:
Attempts already made:

Example

ESSID: My_Network
BSSID: AA:AB:AC:AD:A0:A1
Known Default Mask: ?l?d?d?d?d?d?d?d / 1 lower case followed by 7 digits
Country Of Origin: USA / Miami
Attempts already made: Rockyou wordlist