Hashes.com Escrow Feedback

Hashes

Don Hasherino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Any feedback you have for the hashes.com escrow system. Please post below.

Plum

Cracker
Reaction score
While viewing the ID (e.g. https://hashes.com/escrow/item/?id=8 ) of a single hash upload, maybe display the hash? Really no need to download a file for a single hash. Obviously keep the download option available though.

Hashes

Don Hasherino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Plum said:
While viewing the ID (e.g. https://hashes.com/escrow/item/?id=8 ) of a single hash upload, maybe display the hash? Really no need to download a file for a single hash. Obviously keep the download option available though.
Thanks for the feedback, will add it to a list of possibilities.

madonkey

Reaction score
hi, Is there an API documentation?
I have found API key in my profile, see JSON version of the list: https://hashes.com/escrow/viewjson/
Sorry if I am wrong but cannot find any clues on forum.
2 request will be enough, how to download current list, and how to upload cracked hashes,
an maybe third to view statistics like on discord bot.
thx

Last edited by a moderator:

shark1984

Reaction score
It won't let me post my hash :D I tried posting on the forum and it got deleted, and it won't let me post my hash I tried twice

freeroute

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It won't let me post my hash :D I tried posting on the forum and it got deleted, and it won't let me post my hash I tried twice
Post your hash request into the correct thread and it won't be deleted, pls. If you need help, ask the moderators. They will definitely help.

007james007

Reaction score
I know it's difficult trying to juggle two forums at once. When you get a chance could you add a notes cloumn to hashes.com escrow. Is it an email, which dump it's from, last pass was...

SlimJim

Reaction score
Ability to change password on hashes.com. I looked around and didn't see the option.

SlimJim

Reaction score
Problem: Escrow withdrawals need to be approved.

Solution: Automate the withdrawal process, it's unnecessary to wait on funds to be queued for "approval".

Also... If the approval admin strokes out in the middle of the night, who's in charge of releasing them?

xaddo

Cracker
Reaction score
Problem: Escrow withdrawals need to be approved.

Solution: Automate the withdrawal process, it's unnecessary to wait on funds to be queued for "approval".

Also... If the approval admin strokes out in the middle of the night, who's in charge of releasing them?
I've never had to wait more than 10 hours, if automated withdrawl is implemented i'd suggest having 1 previously used address or 2 factor authentication

SlimJim

Reaction score
I've never had to wait more than 10 hours, if automated withdrawl is implemented i'd suggest having 1 previously used address or 2 factor authentication
I'm outside of that window and I agree.